Our keiki are the future, and it’s our kuleana (responsibility) to provide a healthy learning environment where they can have new experiences, discover their passions, and form lasting friendships. Nurturing their passions to create, innovate, and invigorate positive change will lead us to brighter times.
Hānai i ke keiki, ola ka lāhui.
Nurture the child, and the lāhui thrives.
We drew inspiration for the inaugural Keiki Street Festival from the lasting vision of Princess Bernice Pauahi Pākī Bishop, who dedicated her legacy to supporting children of Native Hawaiian ancestry through the educational system and mission of Kamehameha Schools.
The event will take over the streets of Our Kakaʻako to create a fun and interactive space for kids to learn, play, and try new things with an emphasis on educational, hands-on activities and exploration into Hawaiian culture. Plus, check out the food and retail market where you and your ‘ohana can grab a bite to eat and shop local.
Let us know you’re coming to be entered to win various prizes!
- (5) lucky winners will each receive (4) General Admission tickets to Wet’n’Wild Hawaii. (Winners will be chosen on Friday, March 10, and notified via email. Pick up your tickets at the DJ booth at Keiki Street Festival. There are no blackout dates or restrictions. Tickets expire on July 31, 2023.)
- (2) winners will each receive (1) VIP parking spot at the SALT at Our Kaka‘ako garage. (2 winners will be chosen on Thursday, March 9, and notified via email. Pick up your parking validation at the DJ booth at Keiki Street Festival.)
- Everyone who RSVPs will receive a free kid’s meal coupon from The Old Spaghetti Factory! (Pick up your coupon at the DJ booth at Keiki Street Festival. Coupons expire on July 31, 2023.)
More info to come, so stay tuned here and follow us on social media!
Head to Kaloko‘eli Courtyard (the park in front of H Mart) with your ‘ohana for some outdoor fun! Our friends at Orangetheory® Fitness, Still & Moving Center, and My Treehouse Club are hosting free classes to get you and your keiki moving and grooving. Spots are limited, so register today!
Update: The class registrations are full, but you can stop by to see if there are any open spots on the day of the event.
Parent/Keiki Fitness Classes
Partner with your keiki in a breezy 20-minute workout class.
Still & Moving Center
Keiki Fitness & Dance Classes
Watch your keiki learn hula and hold yoga poses.
My Treehouse Club
Keiki Fitness & Performance Classes
Sign up your keiki to sing and dance in the creative Performance Class or romp and run in the lively Fitness Class.
‘Imi Loa (Explorer)
- Aloha Sweet Cotton Candy
- Asato Family Shop
- Bite Size 808
- Boxed Up Cookies
- Cake’d in Grace
- Celine’s Best
- Da Lemonade Squad
- Dipped by Dee
- El Gallo
- Gold Miss
- Hawaii Candy Factory
- Hawaii Juice Garden
- Hibachi Honolulu Market
- JebaSina’s Kusinan Chamoru
- Kealoha Seafoods – Da Hub
- Milky Way Hawaii
- Pami’s Desserts
- Puchie’s Shave Ice
- Ruby’s 2.0
- Sun Chong Company
- Sushi King
- Yaya’s Chophouse & Seafood
If you’re interested in participating as an entertainer, activity provider, vendor, or sponsor, please fill out the following inquiry form.
Parking at Our Kaka‘ako
Parking is available at The Flats at Pu‘unui parking garage at 440 Keawe St. and at the SALT at Our Kaka‘ako parking structure at 333 Keawe St. With validation from an Our Kaka‘ako business, the rates for these two parking structures are:
- 1st hour: FREE
- 2nd hour: $1
- 3rd hour: $3
- 4th hour: $3 per half hour or fraction thereof.
*Please note: construction is ongoing in the SALT garage on the 5th and 6th floors. Please do not park in closed off areas.
At the Keauhou Public Parking garage (entrance on Pohukaina St. and South St.), the first 2 hours of parking are free with validation and a minimum $5 purchase.
Parking without validation after the first hour is $3 every half hour or fraction thereof. Our Kaka‘ako will not validate parking for the Keiki Street Festival.
Coin-operated metered street parking is also available.
Parking at Waterfront Plaza
Waterfront Plaza Public Parking Garage (entrance on South St. and Auahi St.), is offering FREE parking for Keiki Street Festival, only available on March 11, 2023.