Enjoy the fresh air and the excitement of a treasure hunt while exploring Our Kaka‘ako with your ‘ohana and friends at Find the Frame! Every week, we’re hiding (4) 8” x 10” framed art prints from the 12 Days of Our Kaka‘ako holiday campaign illustrated by acclaimed local artist, Jasper Wong (@mrjasperwong), the Founder and Lead Director of World Wide Walls, who has also worked on projects with the BAPE, Disney, Hulu, the NBA and more. Check this page and our Instagram @ourkakaako every Friday for clues that will lead you to the frame’s hiding place somewhere in the neighborhood. If you find the frame, you get to keep it! Happy hunting!
Week 2 (July 21 – July 28)
*CLUES TO BE RELEASED ON JULY 21!
Week 3 (July 28 – August 4)
*CLUES TO BE RELEASED ON JULY 28!
Art Hunt Map
“X” marks the spot! Each week (4) frames will be hidden throughout Our Kakaʻako in the public areas shown on the map only – Frames will NOT be hidden inside businesses or residential buildings and should be easily and safely accessible for all participants. Be sure to check back each week to see which frames have been found and where! Check back each week to see which frames have been found!
Even if a frame was claimed, check the map for all FOUND frame locations (designated by the ART Image), visit each location for a special offer for everyone to enjoy!
How to Find the Frame
Whether you’re one of the (12) lucky hunters to Find the Frame, or follow the clues to the correct locations, everyone’s a winner!
1. Get the Clues – Visit this webpage or Instagram @ourkakaako every Friday for clues to help you on your hunt! (4) clues will be released each week!
2. Find the Frame! – Visit Our Kakaʻako and reference the Art Hunt Map and clues to help lead you to the frames. If you Find the Frame, it’s YOURS to keep! Don’t forget to snap a pic of your treasure — share and tag us on Instagram @ourkakaako #ourkarthunt for bragging rights!
3. Was the frame already FOUND? – that’s okay, everyone will be a winner – scan the QR code at each frame location for special promotions from our local businesses! We encourage hunters to visit all (12) locations – even if the frames are already found– each location has a unique offer! You can also enter our Instagram @ourkakaako weekly giveaway if you FOLLOW, LIKE and COMMENT on our weekly clues posts!
*Please leave the QR Code where it’s been found so all of our hunters participating can enjoy awesome deals that support our local businesses.
4. On the webpage, choose the frame you located and enter the PASSWORD found on the QR Code. Your special promo will become available and ready for you to enjoy!
5. Enjoy your treasures! Share your hunt and tag us on Instagram @ourkakaako #ourkarthunt – As you holoholo throughout the neighborhood we hope you’ll bring us along for the fun!
Follow, Like and Comment to be entered into the Find the Frame: Art Hunt weekly giveaway on Instagram! Check the webpage or @ourkakaako Instagram for clues every FRIDAY!
How to enter:
- FOLLOW us on Instagram @ourkakaako
- LIKE the Find the Frame: Art Hunt clue posts — each post that you like during the giveaway period is (1) entry.
- Every COMMENT gets you (1) extra entry!
Promotional Period: Friday, July 14 – Friday, Aug 4
- Week 1: July 14-21 (1 winner chosen 7/21 at 5PM H.S.T)
- Week 2: July 21-28 (1 winner chosen 7/28 at 5PM H.S.T)
- Week 3: July 28-Aug 4 (1 winner chosen 8/4 at 5PM H.S.T)
(3) TOTAL WINNERS will receive an Our Kakaʻako swag bag full of exclusive goodies.
*One winner will be chosen beginning on July 21 and then every Friday at 5PM H.S.T. during the (3) week promotional period (July 14-Aug 4) and winners will be notified via direct message from @ourkakaako Instagram account.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
“Find the Frame: Art Hunt Giveaway”
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- PROMOTION PERIOD:
The Our Kaka‘ako (“Our Kaka‘ako”) “Find the Frame: Art Hunt Giveaway” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), begins at 12:00 AM Hawaiʻi-Aleutian Standard Time (“HAST”) on Friday, July 14, 2023 and ends at 5:00 PM HAST on Friday, August 4, 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. citizens (present in Honolulu, HI) who are 18 years of age or older as of July 14, 2023. No purchase necessary and need not be present to win. The following individuals are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes:
- Directors, officers, employees, and agents of Kamehameha Schools, Olomana Loomis ISC and their subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies.
- The immediate families of the group in section 2.A., including, but not limited to, their spouses, children, siblings, parents, in-laws, grandmothers, grandfathers, grandchildren and any spouse thereof.
- A person residing in the same household as any of the groups in sections 2.A. through 2.B.
The Sponsor is Olomana Loomis ISC, Inc. (“OLISC”), 900 Fort Street Mall, Ste. 1548, Honolulu HI 96813.
- HOW TO ENTER:
Social Media: This method of entry will be available by visiting the Our Kakaʻako Instagram (@ourkakaako) and following the directions provided below to qualify as a valid entry.
- Participants must be following the @ourkakaako account on Instagram.
- “Like” the @ourkakaako weekly clues posted every Friday (July 14, July 21, July 28, 2023) for one (1) entry during the promotional period.
- Every one (1) Instagram comment earns one (1) extra entry.
Unlimited entries allowed per person, for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Ineligible entries received from any person will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- RANDOM DRAWING AND PRIZE:
Prize (“Prize”): There will be (3) prizes available:
(3) winners will receive one (1) Our Kakaʻako Swag Bag valued at $50. One winner will be chosen per week during the weekly promotional periods below:
- Week 1 (July 14, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. HAST to July 21, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. HAST)
- Week 2 (July 21, 2023 at 5:01 p.m. HAST to July 28, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. HAST)
- Week 1 (July 28, 2023 at 5:01 a.m. HAST to August 4, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. HAST)
Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Olomana Loomis ISC from among all eligible entries received during the promotional period (Friday, July 14, 2023 to Friday, August 4, 2023). Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified via Instagram direct message (DM) from the @OurKakaako Instagram account using the contact information pulled from the potential winner’s submitted entry. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, an alternate winner may be drawn in the event Olomana Loomis ISC is unable to contact the potential winner or if the potential winner does not respond or is ineligible. Winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable, and must provide Olomana Loomis ISC with valid identification and a valid social security number on an IRS Form W-9 before prize will be awarded. Any person winning $600 or more in Prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
The prize winner will be required to sign a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release which must be returned within ten (10) calendar days of date of personal delivery or sender’s postmark of such forms. Failure to sign and return the Declaration of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release within ten (10) calendar days may result in a Prize winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate Prize winner at Sponsor’s discretion.
Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitution at its sole discretion if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Olomana Loomis ISC will arrange for the prize to be awarded to the winner either by mail to Hawaiʻi addresses or made available for pick up at the Our Kakaʻako Info Center (327 Keawe Street, Honolulu, HI 96813).
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to be bound by the Sweepstakes Rules; (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, including their stockholders, directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, agents, Prize suppliers, and representatives from any liabilities, claims, damages, or losses arising out of or relating in any way to the acceptance, use, misuse, or possession of prize received in the Sweepstakes; and (c) to allow Sponsor to use, without additional compensation, notice, stipulation, or approval, your name or photo and/or likeness and other personal information for advertising or publicity purposes in any media; and (d) to bear sole responsibility for any taxes or other liabilities and obligations resulting from the acceptance and use of prize.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion and in the event of cancellation, prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Inaccurate, fraudulent, or falsified entries or failure to comply with the Sweepstakes rules may result in disqualifications or forfeiture of prize at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, FIRE, FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE OR OTHER CASUALTY, TERRORISM, WAR, INSURRECTION, RIOT, CIVIL DISORDER, UNREST OR DISTURBANCE, MARTIAL LAW OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING RATIONING, PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, FAILURE OF FACILITIES OR SYSTEMS, ANY NATURAL OR MAN-MADE DISASTER OR OTHER CAUSE OF LIKE NATURE THAT IS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF SPONSOR.
Sponsor will not provide any warranties or guarantees with respect to the prize, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, appropriateness, fitness for a particular purpose, competency, safety, or security of the prize.
If any provision of the Sweepstakes Rules is held to be unenforceable, it will be modified so that it is enforceable to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law and all other terms will remain in full force. If the unenforceable provision cannot be so modified, it will be excluded from the Sweepstakes Rules, and all other terms of the Sweepstakes Rules will remain in full force.
The Sweepstakes Rules may not be altered, amended, changed, waived, terminated or modified in any respect or particular unless the same shall be in writing and consented to by the Sponsor. No failure or delay of Olomana Loomis ISC, Inc., in exercising any right, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any such right, power, or privilege; no single or partial exercise of any such right, power or privilege shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof; and no waiver of any of the provisions of the Sweepstakes Rules shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, and no waiver shall constitute a continuing waiver.
The Sweepstakes Rules shall be construed, governed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaiʻi without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws.
This Sweepstakes is void outside Hawaiʻi and where prohibited or restricted by law, and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Some restrictions may apply.
Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Hawaiʻi or the appropriate state court located in Hawaiʻi; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaiʻi, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaiʻi or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaiʻi.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND PRIZE WINNERS’ LIST:
For a copy of the Official Rules, visit ourkakaako.com. For prize winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 11, 2023 to: Attn: “Find the Frame: Art Hunt Giveaway”, c/o Olomana Loomis ISC – Events Dept., 900 Fort Street Mall, Suite 1548, Honolulu, HI 96813.
Thank you for entering the Sweepstakes and participating in the
Our Kaka‘ako Find the Frame: Art Hunt! Happy Hunting!